How to Make the Perfect Cup of Tea (Step-by-Step Guide)
To make tea, you will need water, tea leaves or tea bags, a mug or teapot, a kettle or stovetop, and a strainer (optional).
First, heat the water in a kettle or on the stovetop until it boils. Then, remove the water from the heat and add the tea leaves or tea bags to the mug or teapot. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on the type of tea you are making.
Once the tea is steeped, remove the tea leaves or tea bags with a strainer. If desired, add milk, sugar, or other ingredients to your tea and enjoy.
Easy Steps to Making Indian Style Delicious Tea at Home
- Use filtered or bottled water for the best flavor.
- If you are using loose-leaf tea, use 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per cup of water.
- If you are using tea bags, use 1-2 tea bags per cup of water.
- Steep the tea for the recommended amount of time, but experiment to find the strength you prefer.
- Add milk, sugar, or other desired ingredients to your tea to taste.